Following the unveiling of the latest ThinkPad X1 and all-new Z series at CES, and more recently the innovative ThinkPad X13s and updated workhorse T series, refreshing ThinkPad X series and L series completes one of the most comprehensive business laptop portfolios available. Devised to offer customers the best choice, ThinkPad is built leveraging the core tenets of design, innovation and quality. Focused on enhancing the fundamental features that power hybrid working, the latest laptops deliver enhancements including Dolby Voice®, FHD cameras, Wi-Fi 6E1, 5G sub62 and 4G LTE3 wireless WAN, and battery options on select models for the best choice between lightweight mobility and the flexibility of extended battery life.
With more distributed workforces, security remains the number one concern amongst IT decision makers. ThinkShield™ hardware and software protection that integrates a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) with Windows 11 Secured core PCs enhances security from every angle. Complementary security features embedded in Intel Hardware Shield available exclusively on Intel® vPro® platform-based devices or AMD Ryzen™ PRO 6000 Series processors with AMD PRO Security demonstrate the ThinkPad “secure by design” philosophy. Furthermore,
ThinkPad is integrating the optional fingerprint reader into the power button for added convenience.
The third generation ThinkPad X13, X13 Yoga, plus L13, L13 Yoga and L14 and L15 models reinforce Lenovo’s strategy to deliver Smarter Technology for All by delivering PC technology that brings real value. Lenovo remains focused on reducing its impact on the environment by including Post-Consumer Content (PCC) recycled plastic materials in the speaker enclosure, battery brackets and AC adaptors in today’s ThinkPad announcements. Likewise, these ThinkPad laptops include 90 percent recycled and/or sustainable packaging7 and are ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® registered for meeting energy saving and environmental standards.
High performance is provided thanks to the latest compute platforms running Windows 11 Pro, with all models available with up to Intel vPro with 12th Gen Intel® Core® processors and Intel Iris® Xe graphics; ThinkPad X13 Gen 3 optionally powered by AMD Ryzen PRO 6000 Series processors with AMD Radeon™ 600M graphics; and AMD Ryzen PRO 5000 Series processors on ThinkPad L series. ThinkPad continues to further improve end user experiences in the areas that truly matter:
- Dolby Voice® now available on all models delivers exceptional conferencing experiences leveraging spatial audio technology that separates voices for a more natural, less fatiguing meeting when using compatible services. Dolby Voice also optimizes speaker and microphone performance with features such as dynamic levelling to automatically adjust for voices that are quieter or further away and noise suppression that reduces unwanted background noises and echo no matter what meeting platform you use.
- Optional FHD IR cameras, with camera shutter for privacy, improve video conferencing quality and add Windows Hello login convenience.
- Continue to drive for connectivity leadership to maximize buffer-free conferencing and enable efficient cloud collaboration, virtually anywhere. All ThinkPad models announcing today including 4G LTE options to enable faster Wireless WAN (WWAN) connection speeds, a first for L13 and L13 Yoga. ThinkPad X13 Gen 3 is also available with optional 5G sub6 for ultra-fast connections. Optional Wi-Fi 6E is available to maintain optimum connection speeds on saturated networks.
- 15 percent larger 115mm TrackPad improves usability for touchpad users.
Specific models also include unique highlights:
- ThinkPad X13 Yoga and X13 Gen 3 feature user-facing speakers for enhanced Dolby Audio® Speaker System enabled sound and offer a Dolby Vision® low power display option with Low Blue Light technology. Intel models are also designed on the Intel Evo® platform to meet specific experience requirements.
- ThinkPad X13 Gen 3 is available with 41Wh and 54.7Wh battery options, the latter providing up to 40% additional battery life4 to the smaller option.
- ThinkPad L14 and L15 Gen 3 feature re-designed form factors available in a new Thunder Black color with narrower bezels and increased screen-to-body ratios resulting in thinner and lighter devices. The laptops are also available with either 42Whr, 57Whr or 63Whr battery options for the best choice between lightweight mobility and extended battery life.
- ThinkPad L13 Yoga and L13 Gen 3 are available in Thunder Black or a new Storm Grey color and have been re-designed to move to 16:10 aspect ratio displays, including a new optional 500nit 13.3-inch display with PrivacyGuard for improved screen security in public environments.
Lenovo ThinkPad laptops continue to push the boundaries, not just through innovation breakthroughs, but in delivering extensive customer choice. One size does not fit all. Hybrid workforces and IT decision makers have different needs and requirements across a multitude of customer segments and use cases. Delighting end users with productive and collaborative devices, and simplifying IT staff support and management burden is our priority.